– New Case Enclosure Design
– Large and wide 18mm tall digits for perfect readability under heavy sunlight and dust
– Sun visor integrated into the casing, no more ugly duct-tape solutions!
– Trip A, resolution of 100m, counts up to 999.9km (with 1mm precision
– Trip B, selectable resolution of either 100m (up to 999.9km like trip A) or 10m accuracy (counts up to 99.99km)
– Current speed display
– Top speed display
– Wheel circumference adjustable with 1mm accuracy
– Clock with 24-hour display
– Selectable units: Metric (km and km/h) or Imperial (miles and mph)
– Light blue backlit LCD at night
– Operates on 1 CR2032 battery “pills” (duration of several weeks, if not months) and external 12V (required for backlight)
– 2 large click-feedback membrane buttons on the side for easy pressing even when wearing gloves
– CNC machined aluminium casing, anodised dark “matte gunmetal” (not cheap and fragile plastic)
– 100% water- and dustproof!
– Includes front wheel sensor (M8 screw type), wheel magnet and necessary mounting parts (grommets, washers and nuts)